Saturday 14 July 2012

Wreath of Love

Today's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers takes us to Sugar Chic Baby and I chose the flower hair clips found here and here as my inspiration for this card.  My parents are visiting us from Alaska for the month of July and my Mom brought me some stamps as a gift...I had to try out a new Flourishes set here.
I sponged around the wreath with SU's Blushing Bride and added some pearl accents, otherwise this card was just a case of coloring flowers.  We've been visiting some beautiful flower gardens as we take my parents around Northern Ireland to do some sightseeing.  It really does inspire me to come home and start coloring flowers!
Supplies include:
Flourishes Mothers Words of Wisdom
Lifestyle Crafts Inverted Squares nesting dies
SU Blushing Bride ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Pearls
Copics
SU Lucky Limeade, Purely Pomegranate cardstock

3 comments:

Ruth said...

A really beautiful, colourful card. Ruth :)

Ruth said...

Just me again. It's Rose Week next week at Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park if your parents like rose gardens, Ruth

Wanda Cullen said...

What a gorgeously colored wreath and perfect sponging! I'm sure you're having a wonderful time with your parents visiting! Still thinking of you often...((Hugs))!