Sunday 22 December 2013

Serene Sailboat


I made a card for the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers today - it's Roberta, aka stampin'nana, a very sweet friend and talented stamper! 
 HERE is the card from her gallery which inspired me.  
I masked the clouds with some die-cuts using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Clouds and Raindrops dies and a circle using Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles Small.
The frame has been scored using a Scor-pal.  
I love this serene silhouette scene from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps The Sea.  
The sentiment is from Be Encouraged.
Various inks used include Stampin Up's Blushing Bride, Barely Banana,
Night of Navy, Pool Party, and Cool Caribbean.
I sure have needed to be reminded of these words from the Psalms after the weekend I've had.  
I hope they encourage you too.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Such a beautiful serene image, Bridget. Your clouds and colouring look amazing!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful, happy and peaceful Christmas...hugs xx

JD/ Jill said...

So Pretty! This is one of my favorite stamps, and I really like how you colored it!