Tuesday 31 December 2013

A Bright Posie


I had Papertrey Ink's Rosie Posie set on my wish list for about a year and Mom gave it to me along with the dies for Christmas!  
So of course when it came time for me to host the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week, I just had to use it!  The Featured Stamper is Cary, aka Miss Minx and HERE is the lovely CAS card which inspired me.
I stamped the flowers with various shades of Color Box pigment inks (Christmas gift from the family!) and then popped them up over a diagonal panel of text dp(SU) on a cream card base.  
Rosie Posie is a two step stamping set, so there's a Rosie Posie Step 2 set as well, and the two shades of colour add a bit of dimension.  
Black twine (American Crafts) and a pink brad are the finishing touches.
It was a real pleasure to work with such bright
and breezy colours in the middle of winter! 
I'll take this opportunity to wish you a very, very 
Happy New Year in 2014
 and to thank you very much for stopping by to read my blog from time to time.  
I really appreciate your interest in something which gives me so much pleasure, and I hope you've found even a little bit of inspiration here over the past year!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

WOW!! What a stunner, Bridget. I love that PTI set!! You created such a beautiful card!!

Wishing you and your family a happy & healthy New Year!! xx

JD/ Jill said...

As always, Beautiful card! Happy New Year to you!