Sunday 17 March 2013

Here for You

 
Here's a card I made as hostess of the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers today - it's Nancy Littrell who's in the spolight today and I've long admired her beautiful clean style.  HERE is the card which inspired me.
I sponged the heart shape while still in the die with Stampin Up's Pool Party - I love this shade with a coral pink. 
The flower images is from Stampin Up and the sentiment is from Verve, two small ones put together.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and if you're here on Sunday -
Happy St. Patrick's Day from Belfast!
Supplies include:
Verve Here for You
Stampin Up Simply Soft
Darice Plaid embossing folder
Sizzix Dots embossing folder
Button
Twine
Stampin Up Pool Party ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Lace
Spellbinders Nestabilities Hearts dies
Sewing machine
Copics

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! I sure wish I had your gift for using colors! You always do such a great job with your color combos...whether they are soft and pretty like these...or bright pops of color...always perfect combos for your cards.

Karen M said...

Hi Bridget, this is such a beautiful card. I love everything about it, the colours which are soft and sweet, the button and twine and the focus on the heart with that lovely sentiment. Fab! Kx