Tuesday 9 October 2012

He Restores My Soul



I'm absolutely delighted to be Guest Designer with Our Daily Bread Designs for the month of October!  I've been a huge fan of their Scripture stamps and beautiful images for a long time!
The challenge this week is to make a card in fall colors with a verse, and I've used the set Porch, which was designed by my dear friend Dina Kowal.
I was aiming for the colors of crispy fall leaves and the warm glow of an autumn sunset here with gold, brown, and coral red. 
I love this phrase from a verse in Psalm 23, a Psalm full of comfort, hope and encouragement about God's tender care and provision!
Supplies include:
MFT Fishtail Flags Die-namic
October Afternoon, My Minds Eye, Basic Gray dp
October Afternoon button
Ribbon
Twine
Ranger Distress Frayed Burlap ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Sewing machine
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles Large, Small
Copics
Pearls

8 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Bridget!! I just love the coloring of the porch scene, the bright cheery fall colors and all the stitching!! Gorgeous !!!! I am so excited to have you join us this month!!
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Saints Rule! said...

This is amazing Bridget! Love the warm colors with this porch image! So glad you could join us this month and look forward to admiring all your delightful creations! Hugs and blessings...

Lori

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Bridget, this is gorgeous! I love your elegant layout and fabulous colors to coordinate with the DP! I just love it!

Rosemary said...

another absolutely beautiful card, bridget!! so glad you are joining us this month as a guest designer for the shining the light challenge!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Congratulations, Bridget, on your guest spot with ODBD! Love the way you brought Dina's image to life with your fab coloring! Beautiful card!

Kathy said...

Simply gorgeous Bridget! I love all the fun papers and colors you used! This image has been on my wish list for a while now, it makes me think of a summer cottage! So nice to have you join us this month on ODBD, I've always admired your work on SCS! Blessings! Kathy

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Hey Bridget!!! Nice to have you guesting with ODBD! I LOVE this card!!! The colors and design are perfect! You colored this image to perfection!!!

Jan Marie said...

So very beautiful!! Love the warm colors and the entire design! Particularly love that scripture and. . .it's just a bit familiar! :D It's great having you as part of the Challenge Team! Blessings!