Saturday 8 September 2012

Family Blessings


Here's my second card for the CASology Challenge this week - FAMILY!


The idea behind this card is that families are tied together by love!  
I've been half a world away from my family for over half my life and cherish every minute that I get to spend with them.
I used MFT's By the Letter Die-namics and Verve From the Heart dies in a favorite color 
combo, yellow and teal.
Supplies include:
Lilybee Designs Buttercup dp
SU Daffodil Delight, Taken with Teal Cardstock
Twine
Button
MFT By the Letter Die-namics
Verve From the Heart dies

11 comments:

Rosemary said...

super, super cute!! another fab CAS design!!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi B. How are ya? I love this card. Great color combo. Love the letters.

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous colour combo and I love those big yellow letters! Thanks for playing along again at CaSology this week!

Darnell said...

This is fantastic, Bridget!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the bright colours and I love your analogy! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Monika Reeck said...

Love your bright FAMILY and all he color you have choose is really adorable...Great card...good luck with the challenge :)

I am joining too the CASology challenge and my card is Nr. 36 would you mind to see it on my blog? I would be so glad if you could leave me some love :) Many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

Karen M said...

Your card is gorgeous x x

Jean said...

Love this bright CAS card ~ great choice of colors!

Ardyth said...

Great colour choice and wonderful symbolism! Thanks for playing (again!) this week!

Melissa said...

This is beautiful!!! Love the blue and yellow together and the way you showcased "family!" Thanks for joining us again at CASology!! :)

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your HM win at CASology! Love your card--the colors and homespun feel are perfect!