Sunday 5 August 2012

Butterfly Chevrons


I've got a card for you today using several of the newly released SNSS sets AND honoring the new SNSS Design Team member Ceal Pritchett, who is the Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers today!  Congratulations, Ceal!
HERE is the lovely CAS card that I chose to CASE from Ceal's gallery.
I used the fantastic new set Grunge Borders to stamp the chevrons four times across the bottom of the card and then added the sentiment which is from the new set Script Sentiments.
Both of these sets are incredibly versatile and can be used along with all your other sets.
The butterfly is one of my favorites - it's from Everyday Miracles and has been colored with copics.
The whole card was easy and quick, and I'm patting myself on the back for having made a card without any embellishments!
Supplies used:
SU Real Red, Cool Caribbean ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copics

2 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I just love your cards. This one is no exception. The chevrons are a wonderful design touch. And that's one amazing butterfly. Fabulous card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

how stunning....how are you Bridget...